Get the message across
Communications are the backbone of any good business and our relationships with the major players and those who analyse and report on the global maritime and energy industries are second to none. Whether your message needs to reach ship owners, operators, builders, insurers, lawyers, port operators, classification societies, consultancies, system integrators, or oil and gas majors, we can speak your language.
The maritime and energy industries are always at the mercy of unpredictable market conditions, rapidly developing technologies and strong competition. Our relationships with all sectors of the media play an integral role in maintaining a highly visible industry presence and promoting brand awareness. It is often when the market is at its lowest ebb that good press relations have the most benefit.
Our public relations and press services include:
- Tailor-made advice for building and developing company awareness.
- Strategic PR campaign planning and implementation.
- Creative organisation and management of press and client conferences, face to face meetings for our clients with the global press, including web tv, and social and other events.
- Writing press releases and distributing these to more than 500 online and print media outlets worldwide.
- Technical journalism of the highest calibre with distribution to niche and regional media outlets.
- Writing, designing and producing newsletters, company brochures and clients’ magazines, and translation of copy through our partners in China, Russia and Vietnam. Click here to view examples of newsletters, customer magazines and inserts we have produced for ClassNK, Gibdock and International Paint
- Media monitoring for print, online and social media analysis for our clients and their competitors.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you maximise your PR exposure.