- Marine Catering Expo is a free-to-attend event taking place June 19-20, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, FL, USA.
- The two-day event will host the world’s first Marine Catering Forum, an interactive platform dedicated to hotel operations, F&B, executive chefs, and suppliers to the galley.
- Industry leaders from Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Costa Cruises, and Winnow will speak in a series of sessions at Marine Catering Forum.
28 May 2019 – Marine Catering Expo (MCE), taking place June 19-20, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, is the world’s first exhibition and forum to focus exclusively on the ever-evolving marine catering industry. It will provide an opportunity for galley and restaurant stakeholders to meet with qualified buyers from the marine sector. Co-located with the highly anticipated Cruise Ship Interiors Expo (CSIE) – the world’s first event focusing exclusively on interior design, architecture, and outfitting in the cruise industry – MCE will showcase the most innovative designs and technologies used in the galley and restaurant areas.
- Designing Marine Catering with Guest Experience in Mind
- Produce & Menus
- Designing the Perfect Galley
- Sustainability at Sea
- Legislation, Regulations & the Health Aspect of Public Spaces
Attendees registered to attend Marine Catering Expo will also have complimentary access to conference sessions at the co-located CSIE.
Led by industry experts, the Marine Catering Forum has been specially curated to inspire delegates and provide tangible solutions to challenges presented by the galley.
One of the speakers on the Forum will be vice president of specialty at WaterLogic USA, Harry W. Ostwald. In anticipation of his session, which will focus on sustainability, Ostwald commented: “I’ll be showcasing the positive impact that cruise companies can have by removing single-serve plastic, as well as highlighting the benefits of point-of-use filtration versus plastic bottles.”
The Forum will begin on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at 11.20am – after CSIE’s keynote session, ‘Cruise Industry Outlook: Leaders’ Debate’ – with a session led by director international key account marine at RATIONAL, Mikael Eliasson, and director of food systems & equipment at Royal Caribbean Cruises, Paul Fortin. Other key speakers include:
- Vice president of cruise at DSV Air & Sea, Maxine Krajniak
- Sustainability and external relations director at Costa Cruises, Stefania Lallai
- Vice president of sales at SeaKing, Pasi Suvanto
- Senior vice president of hotel operations at Virgin Voyages, Frank Weber
Attendees at the event will enjoy two days of networking, a sold-out show floor across both shows, and product launches and demonstrations from world-leading brands.
For further information, view the full agenda.
About Marine Catering Expo:
Marine Catering Expo (MCE) is the world’s first exhibition and conference to focus exclusively on the ever-evolving marine catering industry.
This brand-new event provides an unparalleled opportunity for hotel operations professionals to meet with the entire supply chain of galley, restaurant, and bar stakeholders. Free-to-attend, the two-day exhibition will highlight the most innovative products and services available to the marine catering sector.
Co-located with the highly anticipated Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the inaugural event takes place at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Florida, USA on June 19-20, 2019.
For further information:
Contact: Chloe Griffin, Marketing Manager
Phone: +44 1273 021 329
PR contact: Debbi Bonner, MD, JLA Media
Phone: +31 652 630122