- Marine Catering Expo is a free-to-attend event focusing exclusively on the marine catering industry.
- The two-day event will host the world’s first Marine Catering Forum, an interactive platform dedicated to hotel operations, F&B, executive chefs, and suppliers to the galley.
- Industry leaders from Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Costa Cruises, and Winnow will speak at the Marine Catering Forum.
03 April 2019 – Marine Catering Expo (MCE), taking place June 18-20, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, is the world’s first exhibition to focus exclusively on the ever-evolving marine catering industry. It will provide an opportunity for galley and restaurant stakeholders to meet with qualified buyers from the marine sector. Co-located with the highly anticipated Cruise Ship Interiors Expo (CSIE), MCE will showcase the most innovative designs and technologies used in the galley and restaurant areas.
“Cruise Ship Interiors Expo and Marine Catering Expo are vital events for the industry, helping to foster connections with architects, designers and manufacturers of catering equipment and allowing them to discuss the needs and requirements from an operational point of view.” – Mark Zeller, senior vice president of hotel operations at Virgin Voyages.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Frank Weber, senior vice president, hotel operations at Virgin Voyages
- Mark Zeller, vice president, US hotel operations at MSC Cruises
- Pasi Suvanto, vice president, sales at SeaKing
- Stefania Lallai, sustainability and external relations director at Costa Cruises
- Henry Lopez, business development director at Winnow
- Erik Schobesberger, vice president modernization & newbuilding support, ALMACO Group
- Marcus Ditel, managing director and owner at Hygiene Concept Services
The event is co-located with Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami, where suppliers can meet with design studios, cruise lines, and interior outfitters. With more than 60 industry-leading suppliers (250+ across both shows), networking opportunities, and live demonstrations, delegates will be inspired and equipped to grow their business and walk away with new connections.
For further information, visit the Marine Catering Forum page here.
Follow developments and updates on Marine Catering Expo (#MCE19 / #OpportunityIsServed) on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
To register for a press pass to attend the exhibition and conference, click here.
About Marine Catering Expo:
Marine Catering Expo (MCE) is the world’s first exhibition and conference to focus exclusively on the ever-evolving marine catering industry.
This brand-new event provides an unparalleled opportunity for hotel operations professionals to meet with the entire supply chain of galley, restaurant and bar stakeholders. This free-to-attend, two-day exhibition will highlight the most innovative products and services available to the marine catering sector.
Co-located with the highly anticipated Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the inaugural event takes place at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Florida, USA on June 18-20, 2019.
For further information:
Contact: Chloe Griffin, Marketing Manager
Phone: +44 1273 021 329
PR contact: Debbi Bonner, MD, JLA Media
Phone: +31 652 630122