26 November 2019 – With just one week to go, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe event in Barcelona! Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe is the premier trade fair created exclusively for the marine interiors community.
Taking place 4–5 December 2019 at Fira Barcelona, the show provides a gateway for interior designers, architects, outfitters, shipyards and interior suppliers to meet with Europe’s ocean, river and expedition cruise lines, including those working on major refurbishment and newbuild projects. The event will host more than 150 exhibitors from across the cruise interiors supply chain and deliver a comprehensive conference programme led by industry experts, as well as social and networking evening events throughout.
As global press partner for Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the JLA Media team will be onsite at the event to support with all press requirements. You can find us in the media lounge, but should you require any support in advance of any kind, then do please get in touch with us. Meanwhile, for those who have not yet registered as visitors, you can do so here.
Just some of the highlights that can be seen at Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe include:
- New collection launch of MarineSpec film and wall coverings by Kerry Johns Marine
- Hotel Contract Interiors’ new Wood Look collection
- A 3D virtual tour of De Jorio Design International’s outstanding projects as well as on-stand cocktail reception
- Launch of Kravet Cruise… a range of beautiful fabrics for the cruise sector from Kravet Contract
- Demonstrations of YSA Design’s revolutionary BIM/VR techniques, used in recent cruise newbuilding projects
- Announcement of Shores Global’s Ocean Collection, stylish furniture made from ocean plastic
We are looking forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you to Barcelona!