28 October 2020 – The third GTMaritime Download is out now!
A recurring theme in this edition is the broader shift to remote working triggered by the pandemic. Shore-based staff are now logging into corporate networks in much the same way as their colleagues at sea. However, challenges arise because there are subtle differences in the tools they use; but don’t worry, GTMaritime has the answers. We also introduce two short videos and, as always, offer an abundance of practical advice and technical resources to help you – and your colleagues – stay cyber-secure. Enjoy reading.
In this issue
- Your animated quick-start guide to FastNet
- GTReplicate clears ship-shore data transfer bottleneck
- Friction-free integration of remote working on land and at sea
- Stay cyber-aware with our weekly Cybersecurity Scuttlebutt Series
- Take advantage of our cybersecurity expertise hub
- Tacking a course through Big Data
- Preventing staff from being caught in the phisher’s net
- Digital Ship webinar zooms into cloud challenges
For further information please contact:
Marketing Manager, GTMaritime
+44 (0) 1925 818918
Managing Director, JLA Media
+31 (0)6 5263 0122